WHAT WE DO.
For further information, speak to our team today via telephone/mobile on:
We'd love to hear from you. Thank you.
I. After creating the desired look by beginning to measuring the area around the brows, taking into account face shape, symmetry, facial features etc we sanitize and clean the brows, thread all the unwanted hairs and prepare the skin for treatment.
2. Numbing – this takes 20mins using a topical numbing cream. We go through any questions and understanding how the process works whilst selecting the colour.
4. Then I begin the needling process - gently implanting the pigment via featherweight strokes. Each stroke is a superficial line in the skin where the colour pigment seeps in and settles then.
5. I add on a final layer of pigment that stays on for 5mins. we then clean the area and its satisfying to see the results.
6. There are a list of aftercare such as not wetting the area, no water no sweat no direct sun for 14 days. You will be given Vitamin A &D ointment to apply 3 times a day. The after care is just as important as the actual procedure.
6. In 3-4 weeks there's a top-up session to fill in any gaps where the pigment hasn't taken or healed properly and to finish creating the perfect look.